Lane Abraham began his legal career in 1977 working as a prosecutor in Dade County first for Richard Gerstein and then for Janet Reno. After leaving the State Attorney’s Office, Lane worked in the fields of Personal Injury, Administrative Law and Criminal Law. He then began his own practice specializing in trial work where he has excelled for the past 27 years.
He became partners with Amy Agnoli in 1997. Their combined talents and experience have allowed them to take on the most serious and complicated of trials including First Degree Murder, Mortgage fraud, Medicare fraud, Sexual battery and Wrongful death. Mr. Abraham has successfully represented people all over the State of Florida, in Georgia, Indiana, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio and before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Mass. (BA, Psychology 1974)
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL (J.D. 1977)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar
- U.S District Court Southern District
- U.S. District Court Middle District
- U.S. District Court Northern District
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Fl. Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers-Miami Chapter.